You will be required to sign a recording policy and model release before you purchase.
IMPORTANT: There are TWO STEPS to registering:
1) Purchase your seat
2) Click the link in the welcome email to register for the Zoom call
In this highly interactive follow-up to Non-Boring Virtual Meetings 101, we’ll do a variety of activities that facilitate empathy, deeper listening, and intimacy.
The activities I’ll be sharing in this session run the gamut from light/fun, to those that work better in groups with some familiarity. All activities offer a range of possibilities, depending on how they’re structured and debriefed.
Participants will not only learn new, engaging activities, you’ll also crowdsource when and how to use the activities, and different ways you might debrief them.
Skills utilized include:
- Non-verbal communication
Open to participants who’ve taken Non-Boring Virtual Meetings 101, and to anyone wanting to learn more activities to help run better virtual meetings.
- 1-hour LIVE workshop session
- Video recording of the session
- Links to any supporting documents & resources mentioned on the call
- Drop-in office hours to answer any additional questions
- Free access to attend future dates of this same training
You decide. The suggested amount is $50-75, but if you are severely impacted by these times of rapid change, or are a member of an historically untapped community, any amount you feel is fair will be accepted. FREE for human services agencies in Silicon Valley and people working to end systemic racism.