NOTE: Registration is a TWO-STEP process:
1) Purchase your spot
2) After you purchase, an email will be sent to you with instructions for registering for the Zoom call.
You MUST take that second step in order to get your unique Zoom link to access the call.
4-hour Virtual Retreat
- 45-minute welcome and introductions
- 30-minute Creative Catalyzing session, to loosen up, laugh, and dismiss the gremlins (recorded)
- 2-hour co-working time to work on the art/writing/music/craft project of your choice
- 30-minute facilitated group celebration and show & tell (this is a love-fest and a chance to see your work through other people’s loving eyes, NOT a critique!)
- Afterparty! (optional)
Important Note: This program is in beta.
To honor everyone’s different circumstances, I’m offering this program on a “Name Your Price” basis. The suggested price is $50-100.
If you’re able to pay more, it will support my ability to serve others who can’t right now. If you’ve been severely impacted by the pandemic or are a member of an historically untapped community, pay what you can.
I’m putting a great amount of thought and time into designing the program, setting up the registration and email reminder technology, holding the space for you, bringing everyone together to make this happen.
Ask yourself, would you be making your art and connecting with these humans if I didn’t do this? (I don’t know the answer to this—I’m merely posing the question.)
I ask you, in deciding how much to contribute, to consider how much are those things worth to you—human connection and your precious creative expression?
Especially right now.
The feeling you get when you’ve actually spent three solid hours in connection and creativity—is it worth more than takeout from your favorite restaurant? Or a new handbag? Or that killer pair of designer shoes?
You decide what an afternoon immersed in your creativity is worth to you.
I can’t wait to create with you!