Future-Proof Your People
So how does that work? How do you future-proof people?
When people are fully engaged, they listen better and build understanding and trust.
We don’t have the secret to immortality (alas). Future-proofing people is about cultivating a culture that makes people want to be there. Where trust and camaraderie are high, even when you don’t always see eye-to-eye. Where there’s space for creative abrasion and freedom to take risks.
Our organizational and team development workshops facilitate communication and deeper understanding through storytelling, model building, and tapping the genius already present in the room.
Our Team Building Workshops Help Teams:
- Align their values and behaviors
- Set team goals
- Generate a shared vision
- Come up with Guiding Principles
- Cultivate a Culture of Creativity/Innovation
- Improve communication / collaboration within a team
You know you do great work, but you need a great story to communicate what you do, and make it relevant to your audience. Our workshops help you become a better storyteller, so the next time you need to share data, present a pitch, or just have a conversation, you’ll be more engaging and impactful.
Our Storytelling & Communication Workshops:
- Build trust
- Enhance openness
- Improve communication
- Respect differences
- Increase creativity
- Deepen understanding and empathy
Conflict is everywhere. It’s unavoidable. When we face it head-on, it can lead to profound, positive transformation. When messy issues are not managed, though, they can drain time, money, and human potential. Our Creative Conflict Management methods can be fast, effective, and powerful way to change the dynamics from problematic to dynamic.
Our Creative Conflict Management Workshops Help Teams:
- Understand the identity of the conflict situation
- Listen to each other’s stories
- Identify the agents on the landscape of the conflict
- Make connections between events
- Examine past events and their impacts
- Test out new unexpected events and learn from the unknown
- Gather new awareness of their roles and of the situation
- Develop and create more imaginative possibilities through play
- Create a new set of actions they will take